[LSST|dm-users 543] Re: Boost install error in eups on OS X Yosemite

Lynne Jones ljones.uw at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 16:48:54 PST 2015

Now that you mention Enthought Canopy, this sounds similar to a problem
that came up installing MAF (and thus boost, as a dependency) for the
workshop last fall.

Will, can you take a look at the page here -
https://github.com/GalSim-developers/GalSim/issues/506 - to see if the
workaround they found would be applicable to you as well?

If not, I am pretty sure that letting the LSST installer build and use
anaconda python would work fine, but I can understand wanting to try to
keep using your own Canopy python first.

Frossie, if it's the same problem, it's not related to macports or
homebrew, but rather Canopy + distutils + scons.

Lynne