[LSST|dm-users 551] Accounts on Confluence and HipChat

Will Dawson will at dawsonresearch.com
Tue Feb 10 09:40:21 PST 2015

It wasn’t clear from the LSST Corp. Confluence site who I should contact about getting an account on confluence.lsstcorp.org <http://confluence.lsstcorp.org/> (and the dm-users archive is a pain to search whether someone already answered this). I was hoping to flesh out some of the Known Installation Issues <https://confluence.lsstcorp.org/display/LSWUG/Known+Installation+Issues+for+v9.x> and correct a few other issues I have noticed.

On a somewhat related note is it possible to be added to the DM HipChat group?

Thank you,
Will