[LSST|dm-users 544] Re: Boost install error in eups on OS X Yosemite

Lynne Jones ljones.uw at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 16:53:04 PST 2015

We should probably publicize this page
https://confluence.lsstcorp.org/display/SIM/Using+Your+Own+Python
a bit more.
Or link to it from somewhere else (currently it's linked from the sims
instructions on installing the stack,
https://confluence.lsstcorp.org/display/SIM/Catalogs+and+MAF, which are an
abbreviated and more sims specific version of the full install instructions
from https://confluence.lsstcorp.org/display/LSWUG/LSST+Stack+Installation
).

But we did end up having a lot of people install the software stack for the
cadence workshop, so we probably ended up seeing more (and a wider range
of) problems than usual.

Lynne