[LSST|dm-users 568] Re: pipe_tasks 10.0+1 build error

John Swinbank swinbank at princeton.edu
Wed Feb 11 16:12:32 PST 2015

Hello,

> On 11 Feb 2015, at 15:57, Will Dawson <will at dawsonresearch.com> wrote:
>
> I ran into an error building pipe_tasks 10.0+1 as part of the v10.0 LSST stack build. Note that I was able to get pipe_tasks 9.2 to build without a problem as part of the LSST Stack v9.2 build. Error is something related to:
>
> warning: unable to resolve link to `lsst.pipe.base.cmdLineTask.CmdLineTask' for \link command

This warning is unhelpful — it’s just Doxygen whining, and is not actually helpful in diagnosing the problem with the test.

> I have to admit that I haven’t spent much time looking into what might be the problem; I thought I would do a quick check with the group to see if this is a known issue with a potentially known fix. If not don’t worry about it until I have done my due diligence.
>
> For reference I placed the build log on:
> https://gist.github.com/e1f6ebc1a690a4a3d5a4

If you look in /Users/dawson/lsst/EupsBuildDir/DarwinX86/pipe_tasks-10.0+1/pipe_tasks-10.0+1/tests/.tests/ you should find a file with the suffix “.failed”. Can you post the contents of that, please?

Cheers,

John