[LSST|dm-users 570] Re: pipe_tasks 10.0+1 build error

Will Dawson will at dawsonresearch.com
Wed Feb 11 16:38:51 PST 2015

John,

Thanks for the pointer to look at the “.failed” file. I have added it to:

https://gist.github.com/e1f6ebc1a690a4a3d5a4 <https://gist.github.com/e1f6ebc1a690a4a3d5a4>

The relevant summary from it seems to be:

FAIL: testProcessCcd (__main__.ProcessCcdTestCase)
test ProcessCcdTask
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "tests/testProcessCcd.py", line 73, in testProcessCcd
    self.assertAlmostEqual(bg0Arr.mean(), 325.4484, places=1)
AssertionError: 321.26694 != 325.4484 within 1 places

Which looks very similar to DM-1984 <https://jira.lsstcorp.org/browse/DM-1984> that Paul noted. A rough version my a step-by-step guide to producing this error:
1) build version 9.2 of the stack -> result: success
2) run eups distrib install -t v10_0 lsst_apps -> result: reported error building pipe_tasks-10.0+1
3) delete previous eups code builds form 9.2
4) run unset LSST_HOME EUPS_PATH LSST_DEVEL EUPS_PKGROOT REPOSITORY_PATH
5) run eups distrib install -t v10_0 lsst_apps -> result: reported error building pipe_tasks-10.0+1

Will