[LSST|dm-users 580] Re: pipe_tasks 10.0+1 build error

John Swinbank swinbank at princeton.edu
Fri Feb 13 10:46:45 PST 2015

Hi Will,

Thanks for following up with these details, and apologies that we’ve been slow to get back to you — most of the stack developers have spent the week at a meeting, so we’ve had less time to address these issues than usual.

The problem here is an incompatibility between version 10 of the stack and older versions of NumPy. I think there are two basic ways you could try to work around the problem:

- Upgrade the copy of NumPy you have installed on your system to a more recent version (I think 1.9.x will work), or
- Allow the stack installed install Anaconda for you, which will provide an appropriate version of NumPy.