[LSST|dm-users 647] List/Description of Available Algorithm Names

Will Dawson will at dawsonresearch.com
Tue May 12 12:08:38 PDT 2015

Is there a way (preferably easy) for me to see what measurement algorithm names are available? For example, thanks to Chris’ ipython notebooks I know that I can do things like:

schema = afwTable.SourceTable.makeMinimalSchema()
measureSourcesConfig = measAlg.SourceMeasurementConfig()
measureSourcesConfig.algorithms.names = ['shape.sdss']

But I want to step beyond this MinimalSchema and algorithms. For example, I imagine that there are other algorithms such as the de Vaucouleur and exponential model fits used in SDSS (see e.g. https://www.sdss3.org/dr8/algorithms/classify.php <https://www.sdss3.org/dr8/algorithms/classify.php>). I would also like to implement the Multi-Fit algorithm <https://confluence.lsstcorp.org/display/LSWUG/Measurement+in+the+LSST+Stack#MeasurementintheLSSTStack-Multi-Fit>. I just don’t know how to specify them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Will