[LSST|dm-users 648] Re: List/Description of Available Algorithm Names

Will Dawson will at dawsonresearch.com
Tue May 12 17:26:24 PDT 2015

OK it looks like some of what I may want are in meas_modelfit, meas_extensions_shapeHSM, and meas_extesions_photometryKron repositories. It looks like meas_modelfit is installed with a common `eups disturb install last_apps`.

— Are there eups distributions for the extensions or should I clone the github repositories and associate them with the loadLSST.bash some how?

I also realized that I should be using lsst.meas.base instead of lsst.meas.algorithms and thus SingleFrameMeasurementConfig rather than SourceMeasurementConfig (a previous suggestion by Jim makes sense now). And on a related note I guess I should something like:

measureConfig = SingleFrameMeasurementConfig()
measureConfig.algorithms.names = [‘base_SdssShape’]

where ‘base_SdssShape’ has been used rather than ‘shape.sdss’.

— Is all of this correct?
— If so then what algorithms.names should I use if I want to specify meas_modelfit or one of the extensions? I don’t a plugins.py file in these repositories like I do in meas_base.

Thank you,
Will