[LSST|dm-users 684] Re: How to Use meas_modelfit to Measure Sersic Properties

Will Dawson will at dawsonresearch.com
Wed May 27 17:16:10 PDT 2015

Robert,

Following your reference it takes the flux of a zero magnitude object (units: ADUs), REF <http://lsst-web.ncsa.illinois.edu/doxygen/x_masterDoxyDoc/classlsst_1_1afw_1_1image_1_1_calib.html#a823f25da4fabd26b51a83855a4284d88>. You can see an example of setting it here <http://lsst-web.ncsa.illinois.edu/doxygen/x_masterDoxyDoc/scale_zero_point_8py_source.html#l00139>.

Thank you,
Will