[LSST|dm-users 685] Is there a verbose measurement argument?

Will Dawson will at dawsonresearch.com
Wed May 27 17:27:47 PDT 2015

Is there a way to turn on verbose logging output during the measurement phase (e.g. is there a *kwarg I can pass to the function `lsst.meas.base.SingleFrameMeasurementTask`?

When I run some of the meas_model algorithms on an image I am getting out NaN’s and it looks like it is not doing anything, e.g. modelfit_CModel_initial_nIter = 0

But I don’t get any warnings or errors, so I am just figure out where things are going wrong.

Thank you,
Will