[LSST|dm-announce #9] Travel Requests for DM All Hands Meeting February 9 - 13 at SLAC

Jeffrey P Kantor jkantor at lsst.org
Mon Dec 8 12:16:40 PST 2014

Hello all,

The agenda is in work, and we are sure that the meeting will run from the afternoon of February 9 through the morning of February 13.  We have about 30 people already signed up.  The confluence page is:

https://confluence.lsstcorp.org/display/DM/DM+All+Hands+@+SLAC+February+2015

For those who are not submitting their own travel requests in the LSST web site, please send details to Jeff Kantor:

 Points/dates of origin and return
 Do you want us to make flight or hotel reservations?
 Do you plan to rent a car?

Please reply to me (not the list) by December 15, thanks!

jeff

PS I already received the IPAC information from Xiuqin, no need to reply