[lsst-dm-stack-users] Stumbling while Running

Mario Juric mjuric at lsst.org
Sun Dec 1 18:58:58 PST 2013

On 11/29/13 11:32 , Dave Monet wrote:
> Just more questions as I try stuff on the Running page.

Dave,
	All good questions -- I hope James & Paul have answered them.

	They're due to deficient/unclear documentation; I'm forwarding this to
Dick Shaw who is working on a new user guide and will fix it there.

PS: Just a warning that many of us will be at LSST Final Design Review
next week (or the DESC meeting), and are likely to be too busy to
promptly answer e-mails.

Cheers,
- M.