[lsst-dm-stack-users] ANN: Summer 2013 Code Release

Dustin Lang dstn at cmu.edu
Thu Nov 28 06:59:35 PST 2013

> Sorry that Dustin has time to answer my e-mails on T-day.

I'm Canadian -- thanksgiving was a month ago :)

> Flushed with success, I did
>   > cd lsst_dm_stack_demo-7.2.0.0
>   > ./bin/demo.sh
> obs_sdss does not appear to be setup, or eups is not configured correctly.
> Could not find processCcdSdss.py on your path. It is supposed to be in
> obs_sdss.

Hmm, I don't know, you could try:

setup -v obs_sdss

before running that demo script.  (I would have thought the demo script
should do that, but hey)

The "obs_*" packages have the dataset-specific code, so they're not
prereqs of any of the core code, so they have to be loaded explicitly.
Again, would have thought the demo script would do that; maybe it does, I
don't know!)

cheers,
--dustin