[lsst-dm-stack-users] A test development version of Winter'14 stack

Mario Juric majuric at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 11:02:33 PST 2014

Hi all,
	Just thought I'd cross-post this here (see bottom), as we've just
completed a test release using the new EUPS' distribution mechanism.
Noteworthy for this release is that it's meant to be built against
external Pythons, and should build on OS X 10.9. Instructions are at the
bottom (and they'll be further streamlined over the next couple of
days/weeks).

PS: If you're a tcsh user and just start bash to install this, don't
forget to do 'export SHELL=/bin/bash' as Chris pointed out in one of the
previous e-mails. This requirement will go away once the fix is merged
into EUPS.

Cheers,
- M.