[lsst-dm-stack-users] problem installing sconsUtils on ubuntu 12.04

Simon Krughoff simon.krughoff at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 11:30:27 PDT 2014

I've had some private communication with Adrian about this.  He has managed
to install on the same operating system outside of his institution network.
 This points to a firewall problem.

Does anyone know if there is a way to decipher where eups is trying to get
a package from?  I looked a little, but couldn't find it right off.

Simon

--
K. Simon Krughoff
University of Washington