[lsst-dm-stack-users] Problems with "Processing a Single Image File"

Michael Wood-Vasey wmwv at pitt.edu
Fri Jun 13 12:39:17 PDT 2014

Hi Tim,

Yes, I ran into this last week going through the exact same process as you are.  Simon Krughoff responded that the obs_file module hasn't been updated to match the new cameraGeom structure.  It's on his plate to fix this.

I agree that it would be incredibly useful to have this very simple case work.  As it is it's not really possible for new users to get started following the examples and pretty reasonable test cases.

 - Michael