[LSST|dm-users 609] Re: bug in matplotlib and how to proceed with stack

Simon Krughoff simon.krughoff at gmail.com
Wed May 6 16:21:19 PDT 2015

Hi Alex,

You can use your own version of python (anaconda or otherwise) with the
stack.  Just make sure that python is in your path before you install the
stack.  There are a couple of known issues with anaconda that the stack
installer fixes, but we can walk you through those if you run into them.

Simon

--
K. Simon Krughoff
University of Washington