[LSST|dm-announce #6] Re: Data Management All Hands Meeting - Hold the Date

Jacek Becla becla at slac.stanford.edu
Thu Nov 20 10:58:57 PST 2014

I created a page on Confluence for collecting information related
to this meeting (agenda, recommended hotels, logistics, etc).

http://ls.st/79c

These with jira account, if you are coming, you are welcome to
add your name to the attendee list. I also added a place on the
page for random suggestions you might have (topics to discuss, etc).
Alternatively, of course, feel free to email me and/or Jeff any time.

See you all in February!

Jacek